Published on 28 Aug 2019
There is perfect diet, or any particular diet that fits all approach.An 90kg man’s diet cannot fit a guy at 65kg.If your are looking to reduce weight then you need to get into a caloric deficit zone.Simply put, consume lesser calories than you burn Ina day.
How to plan your diet !
1. Measure your BMR(Basal Metabolic Rate) and TDEE(Total daily energy expenditure).
2. Create a daily diet with BMR +100cal and increase by 100cals every week.Recalculate after 4 weeks.Do not go below BMR and above TDEE.
3. Consume 1-1.8g protein per kilo of your body weight every day, distribute the rest of the calories around fats and carbohydrates .
4. Avoid refined sugar.Sweets,tea,chocolates etc.
5. Avoid processed foods.
6. As protein source choose eggs,chicken,paneer,soy bean,whey protein.
7. As complex carbs source brown rice,sweet potatoes,oats,chapati,white rice are good options.
8. Drink 4l-5l of water every day.