Published on 09 Jul 2019
It's vegetarian, its low fat and filled with flavor. Try this Thai soya bean salad with bean sprouts, chilies, the crunchiness of vegetables and the zing of lemon juice.
Ingredients Of Thai Soyabean In Cabbage Cups
1 cup soya bean
3/4th cup chopped onions
2 tsp chopped garlic
2 tsp chopped green chilies
2 Tbsp tomato sauce
3 Tbsp coriander chopped
2.5 Tbsp soya sauce
1 Tbsp Thai red curry paste
1/2 cup bean sprouts
Juice of a 3/4th lemon
How to Make Thai Soyabean In Cabbage Cups
1. Soak soya bean in water for at least half-hour. Wash 3-4 times. Now squeeze them and take all water out.
2.In a wok, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Saute the chopped onion. Now add chopped garlic and green chilies.
3. Toss in soya bean. Saute till water dries.
4. Add the tomato sauce, soy sauce, Thai red curry paste and if not vegetarian, put in 1/2 chicken stock cube crumbled.
5. Add little crushed black pepper and saute. Now add spring onions and saute till crisp.
6. Add coriander spring onions, chili flakes and few roasted peanuts. Taste for salt and squeeze lemon juice.
7. Serve with cabbage cups made out of small cabbage.