Published on 07 May 2019
• 1 cup paneer, grated
• 1/4 cup mint leaves, finely chopped
• 2 tsp green chillies, finely chopped
• 1 tbsp cornflour
• Salt to taste
• Oil for greasing and cooking
• 1 tsp chaat masala
• Combine all the ingredients except the chaat masala in a bowl and mix well.
• Divide this mixture into 8 equal portions and shape each portion into a flat round tikki.
• Heat a non-stick griddle (tava) and grease it lightly with a little oil.
• Place the tikkis on it and cook them using a little oil until they turn golden brown on both sides.
• Sprinkle the chaat masala on top and serve hot with green chutney and tomato ketchup.
Recipes paneer dishes